Christmas is upon us and the pressure to wrap gifts and fill stockings has arrived. So here are ten gift lists that will feed your creative juices and not fill your homes with clutter!
Non-Toy Gift Lists
Check out the following blogs for terrific, non-toy gift lists. Sometimes we just have too many toys and need something different. Well “need” is negotiable.
- Money Saving Mom – long list of ideas
- Nourishing Minimalism – non-toy gifts for toddlers
- Simple Life of a Frugal Wife – experiences instead of toys
- Nourishing Joy – another amazing list of ideas
- Don’t forget my own list of gift ideas for large families!
Winning Toy Lists
If you are looking for toys that are high quality, engaging, and useful, look no further than the following lists!
- Simple Families – simple toys
- SAHM Plus – must have toddler toys
- Childhood 101 – sensory toys
- Our Montessori Home – Montessori inspired gifts
- Busy Toddler – best toy list
Gifts for Mom
Maybe you have run out of ideas for the mom who does everything for you. Check out these bloggers:
- Blessed Learners – Gifts of the Homeschool Mom
- The Deliberate Mom – another awesome homeschool mom list
- Wine In Mom – unrealistic list
- Amy Fillinger – work at home mom gifts
- Simple Made Pretty – gifts for busy moms
Gifts for Dad
Don’t forget the hard-to-shop-for guy in your life.
- Six Clever Sisters – dad gifts
- May Be Jamie – guy gift list
- Brit + Co – gifts for the dudes in your life
- Lotta Gift Ideas – T-shirt gift ideas
- Unoriginal Mom – Homemade gifts for men
Gifts for Teens
Looking to make that teenager smile this Christmas? Find something great in one of these gift lists:
- Sunshine and Hurricanes – gifts for teen boys
- Frugal Living NW – Teen girl gifts
- Salvage Sister and Mister – teen boy gifts
- Frugal, Debt Free Life – frugal gifts for teens
- Penny Pinchin’ Mom – gifts for teen girls
Homeschool Gift Ideas
Have a homeschooler in your life? Think outside the box of traditional gifts with these lists!
- Raising da Vinci – Subscription boxes
- Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool – gifts for the homeschooler and the homeschool teacher
- This Addictive Mess – preschool gift ideas
- Our Journey Westward – Educational Gifts and Toys
- The Unlikely Homeschool – Sneaky learning stocking stuffers
And finally fill those stockings!
- Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller – stocking stuffers for men
- Lamberts Lately – unique stocking stuffers for kids
- Cool Mom Tech – Tech stocking stuffer ideas
- What Moms Love – not-junk stocking stuffers
- The Cottage Market – for toddlers