A Fun Discovery
I discovered this little gem at a homeschool convention one year. The author had a several samples of completed science notebooks and it looked so fun, yet not over complicated. I (almost) immediately jumped in! And I don’t regret that purchase at all!
A Fun Way to Introduce Creation Science
- Flexible. You can do a little of it for 2nd grade or do all of it for 7th grade. It works well for special need kids too!
- Hands on. At the end of the year the student has a notebook showing all they learned about God’s creation.
- Christian Worldview. Love the perspective of science this book offers my child.
- Wide topics. It’s an incredible overview of God’s world: Biology, Geology, Creation, Botany.
- Availability. It’s only offered digitally now, unless you can find a used book.
- Fine Motor Skills Required. If your student has difficulty with using scissors, you will need to do all the cutting.
- Wide Topics. It doesn’t focus in on any one area, so if you are looking for something specific, look elsewhere.
Where to find it?
You can purchase the digital copy at the publisher’s site, Eagle’s Wings Educational Materials.
Or you can search Amazon for print copies.